Stop planning and begin embracing the Here and Now. I remember almost seven years ago, how I planned to work for a year and then quit my job to write a book. I had everything planned out and set expectations on how it would happen. Guess what? I am still with the same company and STILL writing my book!
Here is what I have realized:
1. Everything happens in Universal (God’s) time.
2. I am not in control of every step.
3. Work has been a blessing. I have had a lot of growth and experience in my job. In turn that experience has helped me to develop my gifts and talents.
4. Bloom where you are planted!
If you have a vision, desire, plan – you must do what you can to make it happen and then let go of all expectations. Allow it to come to you.
To sum it up:
1. Be centered, assured, believe in self. The more you believe the faster it will happen.
2. Let go of fear and negativity associated with past.
3. Let go of the need to plan.
4. Don’t question – ACCEPT!
5. Acknowledge that there is a Universal time that you do not control.
Embrace the art of letting go. Stay fluid and release physical attachments. Be grateful for all that happens in your life. You may be unaware of the path that you need to take in order to get to where you want to go.